Hi everybody. It has been a while since the last time I wrote about a little update on my life. I’ve been very busy with stuff which I don’t want to burden you with, but I do miss talking and reading what’s going on in your life. What has your week been? I hope you had a wonderful week and are enjoying your weekend.
So, yeah, today is my birthday. Yay, so happy for that! I’ve got a lot of loves from people in my life this last week. I cannot be here—being healthy and happy—without God and people who love and support me. So, words cannot express how grateful I am today.
Today also marks eleven months of me blogging. This blog is eleven months old now. Almost one year! Wow, time does fly. Thank you so much for making this year epic for me. This cannot be possible without all of your love and support for me and my blog. You guys have brought so much joy to me. I’m so grateful for this. Here is to another epic year ahead!
My husband and I are planning on having a dinner to celebrate and probably watch a movie afterwards. I’m so looking forward to it.
My Book Reviews:
Anyway, these last two weeks I have read five books:
- Book Review – Ruin You (The Debt #3) by Molly O’Keefe
- Book Review – Disorderly Conduct (The Academy #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Audiobook Review – The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #3) by Sara Ney
- Book Review – Forever Right Now by Emma Scott
- Book Review – Bountiful (True North #4) by Sarina Bowen
‘Recommend Me Books’ Feature:
Check out these awesome recommendations if you haven’t yet. You can recommend me your favorites as well. Thank you for participating.
The latest one has been published. Please share your favorite books that made you cry.
Latest Book News:
- Latest Book News – New Releases & Sales (November 7, 2017)
- Latest Book News – New Releases & Sales (October 31, 2017)
Books I Got/Purchased last week:
- Constant by Rachel Higginson (ARC)
- Temporary Boyfriend by Shanora Williams (ARC)
- Holiday Wishes by Jill Shalvis (purchased) – It’s only $0.99!