Hi, guys, we are back again to the new Recommend Me Post, and this time we are talking about ANGSTY ROMANCE. Before we talk further about this theme, have you read the previous posts? If you haven’t, please check out the list below. You can recommend me your favorites and check out the awesome recommendations from book bloggers and readers. Don’t forget to check out their blogs as well.
Are you a fan of angsty romance? I am a huge fan. Most of my TOP favorites have great angst in the stories. Here are my TOP favorites:
- Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- The Storm Series by Samantha Towle
- Love Me With Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher
- Arsen (A Broken Love Story) by Mia Asher
- Collide Series by Gail McHugh
- True Love Story by Willow Aster
- Undeniable (Undeniable #1) by Madeline Sheehan — the whole series is full of angst as well. Click here to read the series reading order.
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar
- In The Stillness by Andrea Randall
- A Delicate Truth by Zoe McKnight
- Love In English Series by Karina Halle
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Now it’s your turn. What are your TOP favorites? 🙂
Renee at Addicted To Romance: Oh, I do love angsty romance. There is something so intense and thrilling about the banter and the fighting and the “making up.” Here are my favorites that I know you would enjoy.
- Fires of Winter by Johanna Lindsey
- Golden Surrender by Heather Graham
- Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
- In The Warrior’s Bed by Mary Wine
- Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Bully by Penelope Douglas
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Hunter by Kerrigan Byrne
- Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley
- The Marriage Bed by Laura Lee Guhrke
- Surrender My Love by Johanna Lindsey
- Professional by Kresley Cole
- Season of the Sun by Catherine Coulter
- Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh
- Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Devil’s Desire by Laurie McBain
- At Your Pleasure by Meredith Duran
Dragonfly at Our Familiarium: Oh wow you can;t tell I’m a neophyte romance reader because I thought all romance stories were angsty! LOL So I could list ALL I have read here but let me try better.. hum…. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire? Would that qualify? If it does, I think many NA books would!
Di at Book Reviews by Di: Oooh. I don’t mind an angsty romance if it is done well! However so often they are just… too much in the angst and that annoys me. 🙂
From the YA world, there’s quite a lot in the angsty romance department (noone does angst better, right?) but the top options would be:
Also And I Darken would fit in here (for me!).